December 17, 2009

I Concur

I wrote a post about Helena Andrews on Tuesday and just when I thought no one even looked at my blog, there is a comment posted asking me to go to youtube and view his opinion about the whole "Successful Black Woman Can't Get a Man' fiasco. I totally agree with what he said. Women need to stop looking for mr.right because he doesn't exist. Nobody's perfect so stop turning your nose up at folk. No man likes feeling like they cannot compete with other men, so why make him feel like he can't even compete with you because of your success and all you've done.....Enough of me here's the video by Paul;) Thanks for reading my blog;)



This advice right here is great for some of my girl friends who I keep repeating the same thing over and over again. This also reminds me of Beyonce's "Upgrade You".............Make an investment*They're great for everyone's pocket....

XOXO
{C}

No comments: