December 15, 2009

I Know

I already know i wasnt supposed to blog this week but yesterday was my brother's [Gee] birthday;)Bought him a fly a** jacket he now cant live without>i've done my job. but anyway, i was on my trusty verysmartbrothas.com and they had a post about this young lady, Helena Andrews. &how successful black women can get an equally successful black man, or any man for that matter............And i felt the need to google her:

She apparently wrote a book that's in works of becoming a movie, "Bitch is the New Black". Every woman should google her as well because she's interesting and I am not going to promote her when you can look her up yourselves*

XOXO
{C}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have some strong opinions about that Helena Andrews piece. I recorded a video response yesterday (it's work place safe) - I look forward to your feedback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1QElbYkPxY