January 10, 2010

OnLine

I am finally on my laptop for a change. I've been posting via blackberry and my network is a Bee*. But i am at Barnes and Noble checking my mail and doing various other activities the internet has to offer;) Working like a cow, but im not a cow tho:)working out, tryna keep this body tight.to get motivated i think about "Prime Time's" wife, Pilar. Her body is ridiculous after having, I think, four kiddies!!!!! (google her)
In dire need of new music. ever since Imeem, merged with Myspace, I've been lost without a soul in the music game and my car is sounding rather bland;( But Miami got me on this new Cool Kids joint....Free Throws....and i love basketball soooooo......


I think people get offended by my sarcasm!!!!seriously!!!!But i cannot help it.Its apart of my life. I try to tone it down a bit so i dont hurt folks' feelings too bad then i'd be lying to myself which is not cool. some people just need to be "told" about themselves and i will likely be the one to do it in the sweetest, nonsarcastic way but trust, when i tell you something I truly do mean it;)

"Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness." ~Robertson Davies

Lovin' C*

No comments: