March 6, 2010

Flex Baby!!!!!



Went to the Nets game last night, which they lost-by ten to the Orlando Magic,nothing new.lol. Whenever I get into Jersey I get into my Hot 97 mode. No one touches the radio when Im driving thru the "Real Tri-state". So my boy Funk Master Flex played this song out sooooooooooo HARD. You know how you hear fresh music&you put it on repeat??That's what Flex did with this song the entire drive from the Meadowlands to Easton,PA&that's an hour and a half drive folks......its true.
P.S. I had Five Guys yesterday before the game;(&I figured out what wrong with me.....
PIX LATER
Thanks Ghan;)
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
-- Reinhold Niebuhr

Lovin' C*

No comments: