April 9, 2010

Spring Cleaning

After
After
After
Before
Before
I reaarange my room about every six months and give it a thorough cleaning. Papers were everywhere, cups mounting, opened bills out of order, and mountains of books (oh and dust too) so i decided to give it a good cleansing. I havent changed my room since July so its been awhile and according to Miami "long overdue". My lazy counterpart of a big younger brother actually helped me move furniture around (barely.....). But as you can see, my room is still a tad bit out of order in both the before and after pix. Why, I dont know. I just live there;)
I was sooooo bored today. I didnt know what to do with myself. Went to school for about two hours, ate,watched lisa ray's show (funny), I ran my three miles, showered, payed the phone bill, came home and did nothing. i sat in my bed, broke, thinking about what i should get into.so i call momdukes and she tells me to go to the mall, get some money she got stashed somewhere in the house!!!! She is enabling my shopping habit after i said to myself i should never shop again until i actually NEED something. but i guess when your spending someone else's money all that logic goes straight out the window.but what sucks is, i still spent some of my own money;(
!Good Grief Charlie Brown!
Luvin' C*
&not surprises.

No comments: