August 9, 2010

Busy as a Bee*

Whaddup world. I been so extremely busy catching up on life. My tenure here at Northampton Community College is slowly but surely coming to an end so that means I have been busy studying and writing case reports and papers so my eyes are shot from looking at a computer screen. Working my arse off to get the ultimate green is my goal and I'm making signifcant strides. Kean University is my next educational obstacle and hopefully it'll be just as fun and exciting as my last. Jersey is always fun;) (esp. when I'm there)
Family and friends (old&new) bring out the best in me and I appreciate every single one of them that 'actually know' me.
I am so satisfied with life right now. All I need is some sleep and a motorcycle ride and the beach.
I'll be soooo good for the rest of the summer and hopefully the rest of my life;)
Luvin' C*
&...........

No comments: