February 13, 2011

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL TIDE......THAT SHOULD BE ON WHEEL OF FORTUNE!!!!!!!

^  MY ACE BOON....HURRICANE. CANE for short:)  ^
 Please dont look at how disaterous my room is....
 Super Bowl Party Jello Shot....for being my first time trying one, it was Preeettttyyyy strong.
 V-LOUNGE
 CAN YOU TELL I LOVE THOSE THINGS

 ANOTHER PARTNER IN CRIME.
MELISSA.
My girl went to Fashion Week yesterday thanks to the lovely Chasity of Glitterbuzzinfo. she is not afraid to take on NYC all by her lonesome, not like my fraidy cat behind:(


 Yea she was feelin' herself....lol

Overall had a great night with some wonderful people. it wasn't too too cold where i was freezing my buns off (or maybe b/c i had on jeans) lol i danced like i dance&had my one drink that i always have & i enjoyed myself. i'm glad i get to spend my weekends with people that know how to have a good time and are great company to be around, whether it be family or friends, i'm happy.
Luvin C*
&the fact the i am super nervous to go to church right now:(
i need help.


1 comment:

Neon Diamonds by Melissa Burwell said...

That photo of the chicken looks really professional. Good post.