May 10, 2011

Done

You Guys!!!!!!!
I AM DONE FOR THE SEMESTER!!!!!!!
No Summer classes!!!!
No Game Room!!!!!
But i am going back to PA maybe today or tomorrow and i havent started packing. i just woke up, brought my computer downstairs and turned on the tv to project runway and so that's where i am posted. My plan is to just throw everything in my big red suitcase and wait for my popz to get all the big stuff. i haven't even seen my landlord (my cousin) since last week because i went home to my momma for momma's day. So i guess i have to wait for him or text him at some point to say imma be chuckin' the deuces...
and so next semester, i just may be homeless because i cant come back to my cousin so i may have to live with his momz (my aunt), and that is THE last thing i want to do because a)she lives down the street from him and b)i do not want to drive 30 minutes everyday back and forth to school so i am now in the process of looking for 2 jobs (maybe 3) for the summer to get my money up and have absolutely no life because my parents straight up hate the idea of me getting an apartment closer to school which i do not understand one bit. i applied at a hotel and sports authority so if i could get those two, i would be in heaven. my goal by the start of the semester is at least $7,000 so i can pay rent for the semester, and any utilities plus hooptie (which wont be much since i wouldnt be driving it as much as i do now), and groceries (i am about to be on some extreme-couponing ish).
Oh and i'm mall deprived lol
anywayssssss i am glad i have this time to relax and actually go on my computer without having to write a paper and watch tv for a change.
it is very apparent that i just may not get anything done today except being lazy
:)
Luvin' C*
& THIS SEMESTER IS FINALLY OVER
&CONGRATZ TO ALLLLLLLL MY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GRADUATING SPR'11.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

No comments: