February 11, 2009

And Scene.....

Today was too damn beautiful of a day. Almost hittin 65(i think) during the day, seeing and hearing all the bikes made me smile and think about what this spring brings for this young thunderKat*. Well lets see, pretty much nothing but blue skies and frickin allergies(sneezing,sniffling,new glasses), more school[:)], jaw surgery and more trips to conn. speaking of trips.....
im planning on heading out to conn this wekend(valentines day weekend) but im in dire need of help convincing the parentals. anyone who knows me knows that i absolutely under n e circumstances cannot go anywhere by myself. not the movies, not even the library (which closes at 10pm and the parentals still hound me) so traveling to conn by myself is a stetch. its not that i dnt want too, its just that i cant. my parents will not, i repeat, will not, let me doooo anything at all. its already set that i have a 10pm curfew(even tho im getting my education at the damn library). n e later then that and they hittin me up on my jack*{dictionary comming SOON} like i done stole something. hell i cnt even drop CHAPPY off at school without them asking if my younger but taller brother wants to go with us(which he always doesnt). can this young thunderKat just chill with oneself for a 45 minute drive.DAMN. i dunno whad imma do w/ that.

and i really honest to [u know who] do think my parents are going to turn me into a lesbo [not cute] i cnt say anything to them about the opposite sex b/c they will (for some reason) have a heart attack and then turn around and attack me. im not stupid and i aint no punk n i dnt talk to punkish* ppl so therefore im koo pplz that should be trusted to be w/ the right ppl that are equally koo and sexxy just like myself. DAMN DOUBLE STANDARDS. my younger but taller brother supposedly (no he did) had a girlfriend last yr (8th grade). gettin all emotional and whatnot, something happened btwn one and two and ol'boy punched a hole in the bathrm where no one could see it unless u were actually iin the bathrm turning off the light(hole above lightswitch-BIG HOLE).of course the parentals didnt know about it but as soon as me and chappy got home and saw THAT piece of destruction we was lookin like "OMG!!!!GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" then it went str8 into momz&popz rm "did yall see the bathrm?????" M&P "no"....they walk in there not knowing what to look for until they turned to us and asked what wrong and saw THE HOLE. all ol' boy got was a good curse out and thats it!!!!! we wouldve been knocking foreheads if my kid pulled that b/c of some gurlie....("ya asses aint too old to be beat" -twins mom from ATL) i dnt know how i got here......DS...okay. so my point is why is it acceptable for young boys to do stoopid sugar huney**????and ladies have to sit back and get their "spike lee effect*" of the world....[im sry if u dnt know the "spike lee effect"--actually im not cuz spike lee is one of the best directors out there and if u seen his movies,ull see one effect that almost always involves the main character] ANTIWHO, i just wanna do me n be happy man;)

No comments: