April 25, 2009

Burger KING







BK is the spot for ESU students:)






Last nite after whippin out there to pick up what seems to be chappy's entire closet plus some from hawthorn hall room 521, i was hungry like i have never eaten before (not that hungry but u catch my drift).






I was making my way to the drive thru when what do i feast my eyes on in the parking lot?????






A Big Ass Bird........



A Big Ass Plane.........



Sean Dockery.............






NO SILLY KIDS TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






THREE OF THE MOSTEST BEAUTIFULEST BIKES ID EVER SEEN UP CLOSE



AND LIVE IN COLOR






{Yes my dumb ass was overly excited that my camera was left behind somewhere lookin like the "geico money"}









I glide in BK with the biggest grin i think i could ever have. These guys was lookin at me like 'WTF"....... im lookin like "WTF, yall bikes are too damn clean and i frickin love it!!!!!" i place my order and go over to tell them how much i loooovvvvvveeee there bikes. One kat asks if he knew me from somewhere....i dnt know that much white ppl up here w/ bikes so no u dont 'know' me. But it turns out i said hi to him the last time i was at east stroudsburg......he was, of course, on his bike, and i was in the passenger side of my green '97 honda accord str8 beamin out the window to get a glimpse of ol' boys bikes:) so yes, we 'knew' each other.






we head outside and i admire their bikes wishin i knew what the hell to do with myself. they were soooo shiny and clean and clean and shiny, i died and went to heaven for five minutes, came back and couldnt believe how close i was to them beautiful pieces of machinery.....






Mike, Mike, and Don......I will forever and eternally love them.....






Don let me sit on it:):):):) and i almost didnt get off until he offered to take me around the block....me being me, i said no thanx cuz i dnt know u "like that,like that". i was just happy being able to touch the damn thing!!!!!!






I reluctantly hopped off, and he turned the key and i think all hell broke loose.......i literally thought about how i could get back on and ride the {F} off with this man's bike then my idea was quickly shut dwn when he started burnin rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIKER BOYZ ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!






sadly but surely they had to leave me * ride off into the nite * while i was stuck in BK parking lot with my packed up green '97 honda accord and BK cup in tow...........






everyone said its a phase, the whole 'bike thing' but if u really really know me, this shyt aint no phase.........












I LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments: