April 25, 2009

Soon

2day is saturday, soon to be sunday in a couple of hours---i dnt know why this is even relavent...

why do my grls insist on givin out my digits to kats? i dnt understand.....(i lie) and dese aint no young kats etha....25, 26 y.o. kats......i dnt mind it sometimes but when kats is randomly textin me askin how im doin. imma respond with the obvious 'who you holmes?' yea im chillin, listenin for bikes, and finishin up these last papers so i could go outside and look for these bikes......speakin of,,,,,

i was drivin on 22 as a study break and there was two bikes in front of the car i was in front of. SOOOO u know me, hop,skip,jump, pass this fool so i could get to the bikes. BUTNOOOOOO this kat wanna speed up when i try to pass him therefore my once happy ass was pissed off like someone had just woke me up out of a deep sleep askin me to bring them something to dey job {fustrating-i just wanna zzzz-drivin like a zombie aint safe kids}

SUN SUN SUN = Unnecessary skin baring for some ppl....c'mon now, i know its hotBUT DAMN DAT DONT MEAN GURLIES GOTTA GO ALL MUFFIN-TOP ON US!!!!! Muffins is 'posed to be sweet and hunni, ya shyt AINT SWEET!!!!! FALL BACK HOLMES.

My daily food segement=chix stromboli w/ orange fanta from Biagio's!!!!!!! {Panera Bread aint 'bout nuffin}


OKAY-OFFICIALLY,THIS IS THE DAY I STOP CUSSING AS MUCH AS I DO (notice not completely, IT takes time)



XOXO
{C}

No comments: