June 3, 2009

Wing It

UPENN from UPENN
PHILADELPHIA FR:UPENN


YET AGAIN (PLZ EXCUSE THE DIIRTY WINDOW)

FLower from the FRONT YARD.....
Sun may not be shining today but its all good.Sleep was calling even though i did nothing of what i said i was going to do last night. With this surgery, i find it way too hard to concentrate on anything for too long b/c ill get a ridiculous headache and end up in a bad mood which in turn may lead to me shanking you for getting on my nerves:) Yea i know, it wamps...whaddayagunnadoaboutit?????Absolutely nothing b/c there is nothing one can do but give me more meds to take(Nasty as you know what).
Back on my french vanilla ice cream mess. Its the best meal ever (if u disagree thats your business). I only eat french vanilla b/c trying every single flavor in Ben&Jerry's catalouge is disgustingly disgusting and def unnecessary. Why should i risk my sweet tooth to all that ice cream when i know french vanilla will always and forever be the 'shyt'. YEA MAN I SAID IT.
Parental guideline as to who my boyfriend should be:
*must be btwn 19 and 22 years old
*in school
*living with his family
*west indian.....
HELLOOOOOO...there is something wrong with this picture......dammit the whole thing is messed up-parentals guidelines as to who i will be bringing to the house.HAHAHA....
THINKING ON IT. %listening to Maxwell%
XOXO
{C}



No comments: