November 10, 2009

Not Very Smart...


Alright so micheal Jordan's son is not too bright. You want to play basketball for a Division I program.You choose an ADIDAS SCHOOL?????WHY????You wear JORDANS!!!!!!Even if you had regional clearence from UCF, they should not have been on your list to begin with.He should have only been looking at NIKE or JORDAN schools, that are actually good.....Makes no sense.Now their entire athletic department got dropped from Adidas all because this kat wanna rock J's and score 1 point in an exhibition game.....I still dont understand how he came to the conclusion to even think about looking at a school that wasnt Nike or Jordan...He really dropped the ball on that one holmes......................


XOXO

{C}


"Never Ever" by wiz Khalifa

1 comment:

Neon Diamonds by Melissa Burwell said...

I think that I would just get my dad to sponsor the whole team. I would be like "F Adidas" and get Jordan everything for the whole team. Shooottt if I'm Mike Jordan's child I'm calling the shots! LOL