March 31, 2010

Barbies

Last night while I was supposed to be writing my paper on civil war in the Sudan, I went on Clutchmagonline.com, which I do every week, and read their articles they had for the week. They are very insightful and makes you think about......one particular piece was about Nicki Minaj and how she is basically a video hoe with rhymes. I personally dnt understand this broad. Barbie.
Barbie is fake.
You sound like Lil' Wayne.
I dont understand, nor do I overstand......someone help me.
So who is Nicki Minaj really?????
Me na know. I dont see what the big hype is about girlie otha den her butt and her butt.....Lil' Kim twenty years done over is my conclusion. But kats actually respected Lil' Kim and her craft, her voice and words made her.....Minaj's booty makes her I guess. She just all around looks weird to me, maybe thats why she modeled herself after someone fake????Once again, me na know. Female rappers are long gone from the way they used to be. Maybe I should start rappin' about counting sheep and getting into Kean......anyone can be a rapper nowadays right???Might as well try so I can pay some tuition for college.lol.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Mark Twain

Luvin' C*
&all the boys at Easton Area High School that wanna take me to prom.....

No comments: