October 19, 2010

All for a Good Cause

After the Breast Cancer Walk, there was a whole lotta stollin'
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.


Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. stroll with their brothers of PBS
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc
This past weekend was very eventful for me. On Saturday my family came to Jersey to celebrate my momz bday.Went to Red Lobster and had a grand ole time:) I absolutely love seeing my family.
Then on Sunday I walked for Breast Cancer in Newark with a couple ladies from Kean University which was "funner" than I thought it would be.
Sunday night, I went out on an "actual date"....yea I know. It was nice not paying for anything, or driving. Just got treated like a lady&enjoyed myself. We went to a sports bar (which I've never been to-and i call myself a sports fan...) My jaw was hurting so bad because I was laughing so hard at that 'one lonesome Broncos fan' who wouldn't sit down or say anything after the bar (full of Jets fans) erupted because we had just scored a TD with under :20 left in the fourth. The Best. But everyone was drunk and enjoying life so it was all good. And the ppl (who were sober) were extremely sweet. I would def do that again;)
Oh and my date wasn't too shabby either.
Homecoming here at Kean this week. Too many events, so sad I have to work and study;( I'll find a way to have "some sort of fun" this week.
Promise.

Well this week is looking swell so far.

Luvin C*

&the Sunlight

No comments: