October 4, 2010

Enough is Enough

There is an event taking place tonight at Seton Hall University (my second home). It's called "The Extinction of Black Men".....
The question posed is "Are black men extinct or are females' standards too high?"
Enough is enough. Why are we having the same conversation over and over again???There's no shortage and women's standards aren't too high, I think people are just pussies and can't/don't want to step up to the plate because society puts out WAYYYYY too many stereotypes about specific races and genders that it scares people off into not even approaching one another.
That is how I have come to rationalize it.
Also everyone's out to get that 'perfect' mate when in reality it does not exist and folk need to realize that and just love each other for what it is, and not what we want.....
On another note, just when I was about to give up on Kean's University Center, I actually got a call about how I was supposed to work TODAY!!! Mind you no one ever called me to tell me my schedule...people are unbelieveable. So I actually start working on Thursday....I guess/hope.
Luvin' C*
&Happy Birthday to my girls Sash and Lindsay. Damn we gettin' old

No comments: