October 1, 2010

Don't Rain On Me

I hate when people look at me.
If you are not gonna say anything, not even smile, keep it moving please. Do not stare me in the face like I am supposed to know you cuz i keeps it moving.
With that off my chest, it's been raining all week and its gonna be like this next week. I always thought we weren't supposed to tailgate folk and rock high beams in rain, and fog, and wind.....Well apparently that's what they do in New Jersey and New York because on my way to school I almost caught a heart attack. I was waiting for one of those BMW's or Benz or Audi's to come and basically run me off the road. Idiots.
This school situation is slowly but surely getting better. Of course the UC job is officially over because I cannot wait on money..I need it now. Had an inteview with New York&company and it went SUPER well, so I am expected to be getting paid pretty soon....
Last night I went to a panel discussion about "Why Go Greek?" and there were a set of identical twins there. Now me being the twin I am, I'm lookinga these girls like 'why are they dressed exactly the same???" Their hair was the same, shoes and everything. I didnt understand it. You are seniors in college, why are you still dressing alike??? I know Cane and I couldn't do that unless we both REALLY liked an outfit but even then, i dont think we would dress alike because it decreases the chance of getting more and a variety of pieces we can both wear.Genius.
"Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain."
Luvin' C*
&not these worms.

No comments: