January 29, 2011

A-OK

Hola Comrades
i am now posted in my parents' dining room doing this post when i'm supposed to be doing homework...oh well. i'm in the process of tryna get 'beautified'...did my nails (hurricane orange), now doing a facial and deep conditioning my hair which i feel like cutting completely off!!!! it seems as though i do not get along with a lot of things and my hair is now entering the list of some of those things among snow, traffic, ppl who dont like ketchup, and ppl who just lack all around common damn sense....
OMG.
Snow is a BEE. wednesday into thursday was the worst. i had to dig hootpie out all by myself and i think i lost about 10 pounds doing that!!! i swear to you, i was up to my knees in snow. and i'm about 5'6-5'7, so you do the math and figure out how bad my knees were shaking lol my arms and shoulders are still recovering from that fiasco. i am soooo done with snow. i honestly think i've been complaining about it since last winter....and i probably wont stop until i'm in a warmer climate during the winter months.....
dammit i had a post idea and didn't write it down so now i have no clue what i'm writing about...
OK
summer i'm looking foward to going to a bunch of places for caribbean/west indian type events but we shall seeeeeeee.
i want to do some video posts of me being extremely sarcastic and showcasing the unbelieveable variety of faces i have to make/show the world. but i think if i make a video, i'll probably go on FOREVER about something OR jump around b/c i have a thought and dont wanna forget what it is....
sort of like my writing...
i'll think about it.
i need some feedback please.
Luvin' C*
&these mixes my reflection just made me:)

No comments: