March 28, 2011

What A Wonderful Day It Would Be

My toothache has gone to newer heights. i'm on the brink of death.
Just Kidding.
But seriously, i feel like knocking my tooth out but that probably wouldnt do me any justice. i woke up so early today just to get some meds from my popz but they're really not helping. maybe if i stop thinking about it, it'll stop hurting.
Let's Pray.
I'm sore.
i know i been working out but i just started some moves that my boss gave me from this 'book of moves' (lol) and im def feeling it all over. especially in my legs and arms. i feel like i may need to enter a body building contest.
ANOTHER JKJKJK
Today, the title of my post actually has some meaning. You see, people say i'm mean. i spare no feelings. but you know what, i get annoyed and that is why i get mean. plain and simple. dont annoy me and i wont get mean. other than that, i'm usually the nicest person in the world. even when i'm sitting in class and although someone asks a question, we sit there and go over it for it, for ohhhh about 30 minutes, then someone else asks the SAME DAMN QUESTION.....that is when i give you the side eye and tell you to pay a-damn-ttention. dont make no sense, in college to repeat ourselves.
if i wasnt who i am, everything would be wonderful. but you see, diane does not change for anyone, so if i supposedly hurt your feeelings, i honestly do not know what to tell you.
call me heartless, i just tell it how it is.
PLUS i do have a heart, i just do have one for people who annoy me and lack sense.....
thats what i have to say today.
Luvin' C*
&NOT THIS PERSON'S BB GOING OFF EVERY SECOND IN THE LIBRARY WHEN I DONT HAVE MY HEADPHONES.
*side-eye*

No comments: