July 19, 2011

What We Do

The las two days were spent sleeping and looking for an actual track to run at. In middle school and high school, i ran track but since there isn't a team at Kean, I just run and workout out on my own. I haven't set foot on a track since i left Kean in May and in all honesty, I miss it.
I love running and being able to run around my neighborhood without getting attacked (or something of the nature) is a blessing, but i'd rather do my high knees on a track where people wont be giving me the side eye trying to figure out why i'm running funny.
Yesterday and this morning (EARLY), refelction and i made our way to area high schools, got crazy lost and although we found the tracks, they were all locked!!!!!!
So you mean to tell me, as a legit tax payer, I cannot utilize where my money is going to????
we went to NINE HIGH SCHOOLS!!!!!
every facility was locked up.
I was upset as hell.
and to add to that, all the universities in my area are private so you already know how that would turn out.
it's sad and ridiculous
:(
But on a happier note, the internet in my area is finally fixed
:)
Luvin' C*

1 comment:

Carrymel said...

I wish I utilized the track at my college because i do love to run. I ran in high school as well. The good thing is that even though I'm an alumni, they still allow you to use the gym here :D