August 27, 2011

The Storms' Coming!!!

Ok
Im back in PA but i'm supposed to be packing to be in Jersey. But they've evacuated much of Jersey and Hurricane Irene is supposed to wreek havoc tonite so i have no clue when i'm actually moving into my aunt's basement....
Although i havent even BEGAN to pack and dont know where to start, it will get done and ill get there whenever i get there because i have a ton and a half of things to do today.
on another note, i just got my schedule for work and i am def gonna be looking for another job. I probably wont be alive by the end of the semester, but sacrifices will be made and i'll be closer to my dreams of becoming a doctor of psychology
:)
well this was jsut an update of nothing other than the fact that i am alive and Hurricane Irene aint.....
Luvin' C*
&my PiecexKarmin bracelet  that i ordered

No comments: