August 24, 2011

Aww Geez

Party people, its about that time to get busy!!!!
NOOOO not That kind of busy, but back in to school mode of busy. Today was the first day (of three) of training for University Center Staff. All i can say is, i missed free food. Doesnt everything seem way better when its free. For some reason, I appreciate it more because i dont wanna waste it, seeing as how it was free. And i am greatful for it because there are people in the world that are less fortunate so i take advantage of ALL my sources :)
anywho, today was long and cold.
lol
the building was freezing and even though i had a light jacket, i was still shaking in my boots...
Speaking of Shaking!!!!
DID ANYONE ON THE EAST COAST FEEL THE QUAKE??
-__-
seriously people, it was that deep. i overstand that we dont get that kind of activity around here but c'mon...
I didnt feel anything but my co-worker who was standing two feet away from me did
-__-
and the act like it was for 10 minutes....stop it.
i imagined it lasted no more than .00000001 seconds here up in Easton/Phillipsburg
AND some people are truly exaggerating how shaky it got. if you were in the basement or on the first floor of a 3-story building, im pretty sure you didnt feel anything drastic.
people are too dramatic for my liking.
too extra for themselves...
Anytiwho, that was my day in a nutshell, im tired and had way tooooooooo much to eat today.
Luvin' C*
&let the semester begin

1 comment:

Take me to Tarah said...

Good luck with school. I remember the kind of busy your about to go through. :)

Tarah

~NXTNLINE.COM

~TARAHANDTHECITY.BLOGSPOT.COM