June 15, 2012

dot dot dot

i am now OUT of New Jersey. The place i long to be alllll theee time.
Why?
I couldnt afford to live in the garden state any longer.
Since graduation, I have been working at Kean and still looking for jobs. My money is in the negatives because of a beautiful mishap with Kean's food services so I am literally broke.
A not so proud member of Broke Phi Broke.
As of right now, my whole situation is a little stinky. The money situation, my living situation, and currently my  educational situation. As much as I would like to go to graduate school as soon as possible, its not gonna happen any time soon and i am pissed off about it and as much as i am trying to figure out a way to get there, nothing is falling through.
I need to hurry up and win the lottery already.
*sigh*
As much as i am venting right now, i should be happy that i have all that i already, but i may be greedy in the fact that i want more....

No comments: