November 23, 2012

Christmas Mayhem


This is all I really want for Christmas.
Julia Roberts' Eat Pray Love on DVD
and 
The Kindle Fire HD.
I love that movie. I watched while I was doing a long 12-hour shift at work and I couldn't stop smiling. Julia Roberts is an amazing actress.
And the Kindle is because I would like something more handy other than my phone. Using that thing 24/7 hurts my hands.
No bueno.
Plus my eyes are getting worst and I need something bigger since I'm not carrying my laptop around. I also realized the only reason i really have my laptop is to write papers and since i'm currently not a student (and dont know how long i wont be...)i hardly turn my computer on.....and its a hassle  The charger is so dead, held together with duct tape and my computer can't stay on for 5 minutes without it being plugged up because the battery has been demolished.
After I buy my car, i'll buy a computer if i really need it.

Oh snap, how could i forget Thanksgiving yesterday.....I worked until 9am just to wake up and go to jersey to hang with family and leave early to be back at work for 9pm 
:(
not fun, because my family is always one for great times and although i experienced some of it,i would've preferred all but i'll take what i can get.
 Im just thankful.
And no I havent left my house since i've woken up. People and they crazy black friday antics. everyone in my family is grown and we not about that life anymore. anything we "want" for christmas are wants and not needs so its not imperative we go out and freeze our buns off.

Welp, as usual im home alone on a friday night, watching football. i guess ill run, workout, and put up the christmas tree tonight.
Good Deal
Peace&Love,
Curty


No comments: