December 7, 2010

So Far So Good

Today is going good. I honestlt cannot complain. Minus the fact im using the library as my napping place rather than my studying place....picked up and extra shift at work. went to Seton Hall's Caribbean Christmas dinner shindig. Crazy fun playin Taboo w/my SHU ppl. Communications presentation was a breeze.ACE. I haven't gotten pulled over and no one is getting on my nerves just yet. so overall, for a tuesday, the week's going rather swell.
I honestly believe when you are nice to others, they have no choice but to be nice to you in return. and I see that all day everyday because i try to be nice to everyone and have a happy attitude. When you're happy and you exhume that positive energy onto to others, it seriously makes the world a better place. trust me. AND you won't get shot.
FINALS NEXT WEEK. i should be writing my ten page paper due on the 20th but i'd rather update the world about my life. According to my girl @murdamarv, she loves reading about my life, and i quite honestly don't mind writing about it because some of the BS that happens to me is quite damn entertaining and needs to be shared to the masses so what better way than an online blog--seeing as how i stay buried in some sort of electronic device....
alright world i'm done.
Luvin' C*
&debating whether I should make the trek to Bloomfield College for Phi Beta Sigma's Probate tonight.......
Damn gas prices.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel