June 17, 2011

The Root of All Evil

I have come to the realization that money just may be the root to all of evil. We need it to apparently lead a happy and healthy life, but it blows.
Literally.
When people get a little whad of cash in the hands, they (myself included) do not know what to do with it.
 I bring up this topic because i had to go over my predicted expenses for the upcoming semester today
:(
And since i am still battling with Kean about tuition AND my apartment went to someone else, I am currently screwed. YAY for Curty!!!!
even if i do get in-state tuition, i am still not living on campus because it'll cost almost every organ in my body to pay for so an apartment or renting a room is my only option since my "family" is a little disconbobulated and off the radar.
i know i should not be complaining b/c i do have my parents to help me out, but they are way beyond fed up too so I am complaining on behalf of them as well :)
i am allowed.
Why does life have to cost so much?
Why am i paying entirely too much to go to college, something i absolutely need to get a job to get what i want???
Where do these people expect us to get money when we are already paying for tuition...books...food....computer services....landscaping....trolleys...advisors that dont know squat...Ice T and CoCo...
Seriously.
And why is it raining in Jersey and Sunny in Pennsylvania??
Idk, my mind is everywhere today.
Luvin' C*
&not apartment hunting in an area too close to nyc and in too many 'hoods'

2 comments:

Carrymel said...

heyy hun! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you now as well.

lmao @ "who is it always rainy in New Jersey and Sunny in Philadelphia"? A valid question lol. I have days like that.

Unknown said...

omg i feel your pain..
college these days its getting real hectic, my parents are pretty much done helping me out ..it sucks but hang in there. (=