November 7, 2012

2 Terms

Okay so Obama won a tight race but he did it. Now let's move on with it. Yes I'm glad our President is Black for another four years but geez.......some people are taking it too far, like people who I wouldn't expect.....They are the ones i am talking about....the ones that don't know anything about politics but only voted because Obama is black smh. it's important to know the issues at hand.....
Welp, I see my vote counted and I'm happy about that....
In other news
Everytime i go to the Nike store, I buy something...even if its to return an item, i'll be in the sale section getting something. Well, my logical explanation is i got paid and I been working hard so I deserve a little something. Whenever I get something from the Nike store, I KNOW i am going to use it so why not...plus i work out just about everyday and all i wear nowadays is workout clothes because i dont go anywhere fancy smancy anymore and i already have clothes for all that soooooo....
Speaking of working out, i have come to the realization that I like men with bald heads
lol
but it only works if you're fit&in shape.
No way am i looking for a bald headed guy who does not work out.....IT will not work out.....you gotta have one with the other. cant be bald and a little on the heavy side and under 25. 
now at the gym i go to, there are alot of bald african american men that look very fit and me likey
:) 
and they are older than 25 (of course), and if you know me, you know how i do
#BAMPOW

Peace&Love,
Curty
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PERSONAL POLITICAL ACTIVIST, MINETTE WILSON
:)
LOVE YOU BOO

No comments: